If you run a business or a sales team and you want to get yourself and your team up to speed with Social Selling then this half-day course is designed for you.
You and your team will learn how Social Selling can help you to create more sales opportunities and win more sales, and how to go about it.
This course covers specific Social Selling strategies, techniques and tactics to find and build stronger sales relationships, generate leads and referrals and increase customer loyalty and advocacy.
The half-day course is designed to be run in-house on client premises with 4-6 attendees from one company.
It is ideal for a team comprising the business owners and/or sales director, sales professionals and marketing support people.
Social Selling Training Course Objectives and Outcomes
The benefits to individual attendees are:
- clarity about why and how to develop your individual Social Selling approach.
- how to find and use resources from elsewhere to increase your value add to clients and prospects.
The benefits to the company are:
- clarity about how to develop Social Selling as a team to increase sales.
- identification of new campaigns for lead generation and customer appreciation.
- what support to provide to sales professionals to enhance their productivity and effectiveness.
Social Selling Training Foundation – Topics covered:
Introduction to Social Selling – the new Relationship Selling model
- What is Social Selling, and why it has evolved in response to changing buyer behaviour.
- Who are the pioneers of Social Selling and what results have they achieved so far.
- The three pillars of successful Social Selling
Personal Branding for Sales
- Why your expertise and customer value proposition matters.
- Beyond a Professional LinkedIn Profile – how to make it engaging.
- The value of keywords so you get found by potential buyers.
- Trigger events and how to engage with potential customers.
- Social Proof that makes you a peer of your target contact.
- Strategies to develop your Personal Brand in LinkedIn.
- The value of being a Sales Challenger.
Making Connections and building sales relationships
- Why your network matters – and how to build strong foundations.
- Why the networks of your colleagues matter too, and how to leverage them.
- How to organise your contacts in LinkedIn using TAGs, and how to use them.
- Search strategies to find people and how to engage and make new connections.
- Finding Companies and strategies to drill down to find useful connections.
- Strategies to leverage LinkedIn Groups to build a lead list and engage.
- How to find shared interests and topics in order to start conversations with people.
- How to use LinkedIn to prepare for Meetings, Presentations and Proposals.
- How to keep top-of-mind with your LinkedIn connections.
- How to develop a referral network for introductions.
- Ways to ‘pay it forward’ with prospects and introducers.
- How to leverage third party content sources.
- How to leverage content created by your company.
Social Selling Support Resources to you’ll find useful
- Your LinkedIn Company Page.
- Thought Leadership Content to support Campaigns.
- Apps and Tools for social productivity and insight eg. Hootsuite
- Apps and Tools for the Sales Funnel eg. CRM, Email Marketing, Website etc.
- Sales professionals attending this course should already be familiar with the LinkedIn Foundation course topics.
- Senior managers and marketing support should be familiar with LinkedIn.
NB. This course covers intermediate and advanced sales strategies using LinkedIn and other Social Networks. Some preparatory work may be appropriate to get some people up to a level where they and the team can cover the topics at speed. Alternatively the course content can be customised and covered over a number of sessions.
The Social Selling Training Foundation Course for up to 6 attendees is £595.
*This includes a brief review of the LinkedIn profiles of attendees, the LinkedIn Company Page and Website Resources.
**Additional costs for travel, room hire and customisation may apply.
Our Social Selling Review and Action Plan is strongly recommended as a pre-requisite in order to tailor the content accordingly.
Our LinkedIn Profile Rewrite Service is strongly recommended for senior people to provide a strong example and sales leadership for the team.
How to arrange a Social Selling Foundation Course
If you would like further information or to discuss specific LinkedIn Training needs please contact me, Mark Stonham, and let’s schedule a call.