If you think Social Media is for youngsters and consumer brands this compilation of statistics about social media for business will open your eyes.
It shows that business buyers are using online sources, searches, forums, social networks and more as a matter of course these days.
And business buyers increasingly expect companies they want to buy from to be active on social media platforms.
If you need evidence to help you to increase your commitment to social media and update your social media strategy here are some really shocking facts.
Social Media for Business – some shocking revelations
B2B Social Media highlights include:
- 93% of business buyers believe all companies should be active in social media
- 85% of business buyers believe companies should use social media to communicate with them
- 37% of B2B buyers ask questions on social media sites when looking for answers
- 53% of leads are generated by sales people and marketing provides just 24%
- 49% of B2B marketers do not measure and track Return on Investment
Different levels of Social Media in marketing and sales
Consider how you use online resources in your business and buying decisions, and how that has changed in the last year or two.
- Being present on social media is one thing – many businesses have a passive profile and presence.
- Actively including social media in your marketing and business strategy takes it up to another level.
- Harnessing the potential of social media in areas like sales lead generation is where the real returns can be achieved.
For advice and guidance about how to use Social Media for Business effectively, invite Wurlwind to undertake an independent Social Media Review and Action Plan for you.
Research compilation and video via www.earnest-agency.com