Rainmaker Briefings – by Mark Stonham
Helping ambitious Senior Professionals to GAIN new clients
and be even more successful
15 minutes of Inspiration, Advice and Actionable Tips – THREE times a week.
Look through the ARCHIVE to find a topic you want to tackle.
(Or sign-up if you’d like to be invited to future Rainmaker Briefing Meetings)
Archive of Previous Rainmaker Briefings
Monday 4th May 2020
#19 How to become a Challenger
– the What Why and How to step up a gear.
Weds 6th May 2020
#20 Which Animal is your Client?
– Communication Styles to prepare for
Friday 8th May 2020
#21 Sacrifice – VE Day special
– reflections on why, what and how we sacrifice
Monday 27th April 2020
#16 3 Ways to GAIN new clients
– strategic options for the 3 or 4 ways to gain clients.
Weds 29th April 2020
#17 5 steps to Start Sales Conversations
– how to set up effective introductory phone calls.
Friday 1st May 2020
#18 Trigger events
– have you thought about what starts clients’ buying activity?
Monday 20th April 2020
#13 What is your Purpose?
– how to discover, develop and communicate your Purpose, so that people ‘care’.
Weds 22nd April 2020
#14 Emotional Intelligence
– How to recognise and manage our own and other peoples’ emotions.
Friday 24th April 2020
#15 Trusted Advisor
– the Trust Equation and tips to develop each element and become a more Trusted Advisor
Easter Monday 2020
– how will you emerge from the Lockdown?
Weds 15th April 2020
– Six Tips to help you Network more effectively.
Friday 17th April 2020
The Curse of Knowledge
– How to Spot and Avoid it
Monday 6th April 2020
Connect with VIPs
– Why and How to do it
Weds 8th April 2020
– THREE tips to make better use of it
Friday 10th April 2020
– awaiting Video…
Monday 30 March 2020
the switch that Senior Professionals need to make to become a RAINMAKER.
Weds 1st April 2020
LinkedIn Skills Section
– How to build credibility and show up in more searches.
Friday 3rd April 2020
Three Step Routine to S-I-T with 1st connections via LinkedIn.
Monday 23rd March 2020
Rainmaker Intro & Goals:
– Introduction to the Rainmaker Briefing Series and an approach to structuring GOALS.
Introduction to the Rainmaker Briefings series and an approach to structure goals relevant to Business Development responsibilities specifically relevant for Senior Professionals and Business Owners.
Wednesday 25th March 2020
– How to identify your SUPERPOWER and convey it through your LinkedIn Profile.
There are huge advantages if we can pro-actively create opportunities and conversations, not reactively respond to enquiries.
I outline an approach to help you discover your SUPERPOWER, and convey it in LinkedIn.
(* Some Tech Issues with Zoom during video).
Friday 27th March 2020
– How to build a Target List (or a list for another reason) of LinkedIn 1st Connections.
How to GET a COPY of your LinkedIn 1st Connections as a CSV File and then identify contacts who we may well have forgotten about to re-contact.
I also highlight a powerful tool to help build relationships with our Inner Circle of contacts.