How can we CREATE OPPORTUNITIES effectively?
Senior Professionals - whether independent or leading a firm - need to be able to gain clients and create opportunities. Being able to sow the seeds for an idea or an improvement, and generate pre-qualified appointments, is a technique I've developed. Take a look...
[Hi, Please click PLAY or READ below - then click CONTINUE if you'd like to find out more...]
Hi there/ Hello
Are you looking for a better way to gain new clients and create opportunities?
If so, when did you last review and improve your approach to Relationships?
I’ve been looking for a breakthrough in this area, and believe I’ve now found one.
But before I outline what it is, I wanted to check if you have similar challenges to me.
All Businesses Need New Clients: It is a business truth that new clients are essential for ALL businesses, from self employed through to large corporations.
Senior Professionals are different: The way senior professionals generate leads is quite different to most other businesses - the retail stores or large corporates at the extremes.
- We have some very good relationships already, with happy clients and o
- We may well have a reputation in our chosen market, and be known by others
- We may have a small addressable market - especially if we’ve identified a niche we’d like to dominate.
And our challenges include:
- We have limited time and budget for marketing and sales activities.
- Moving beyond our inner circle of close clients takes a lot of time and effort.
- Some of the newer tools, especially LinkedIn, can be frustrating and feel like a waste of time.
Having been training and supporting people in how to use LinkedIn since 2010 I’ve seen a huge change. And, believe me, even find the changes frustrating, and it’s disappointing when good features are taken away, and the nature of content and engagement changes dramatically.
Well, I believe I’ve come up with a way to leverage LinkedIn in a way that is applicable to senior professionals - like you, and like me.
If you’d like to find out more, click below and I’ll explain on the next page.