What’s Stopping you from getting more from LinkedIn?
LinkedIn has HUGE potential to help us Attract, Find and Engage Clients, and WIN business.
However there are many reasons why we may be frustrated and disappointed.
As an Expert you know how to advise clients in your specialist area.
But you’re not necessarily an expert when it comes to Business Development and LinkedIn
Which is where I can help you
What’s the Weakest Link for you when it comes to LinkedIn?
In other areas of our lives, one mistake can be expensive!
- ONE poor shot can spoil a golf score, especially by the time we’ve recovered from it
- ONE wrong ingredient can ruin the taste or texture of a meal, and offend our guests
- ONE bad note can spoil an outstanding music performance or recording
- ONE bad judgement while driving can cause a car accident, with serious consequences
- ONE poor message can cause a prospect to disqualify us from their supplier list
Preventing or avoiding mistakes is wise. Which is where experience and training matters.
With LinkedIn and Business Development it’s not easy for us to identify what’s letting us down.
That’s why I’ve designed and developed this LinkedWIN Self-Assessment tool.
What’s the Value of Identifying and Fixing your weak link?
How valuable would it be to identify the ONE THING that could be holding back your LinkedIn and Business Development results?
Like the proverbial CHAIN – it’s the ONE WEAK LINK that negates the strength of all the other links.
For example, at a high level, what if your …
… Goals were driving your LinkedIn Business Development efforts, reducing wasted time?
… Activity on LinkedIn was far more effective and productive, generating enquiries and referrals?
… Identity and Value was communicated far more powerfully through LinkedIn, enhancing your reputation?
… Network was full of your Ideal Clients, Partners and Role Models, enhancing your Net-Worth?
Hello, I’m Mark Stonham
I’m an experienced Business Development Professional.
And I’m an established independent LinkedIn Specialist.
I help Experts and Specialists to be more successful with and through LinkedIn.
I provide advice on Business Development strategy, Personal Branding and LinkedIn Training.
LinkedWIN Self-Assessment – just TEN questions
I’ve narrowed the assessment down to just 10 questions.
Use the Radio Buttons to give yourself a score from 1-10 on each question.
Then just look at the spread of your answers – you might be amazed by what you see…
NB. The results are best viewed when accessed from a PC rather than a mobile phone.
LinkedWIN Self-Assessment Scoring Guidance
The scoring I suggest you use for the 10 topics is:
- Barely considered or thought about.
- Considered, but fairly vague and ill-defined.
- Defined and can be described, if asked.
- Defined and documented, as a strategy.
- Defined and documented, with a plan to develop/deliver it
- Some progress being made along the planned direction.
- Good progress being made, and it’s being communicated with others.
- Good results are being achieved and others are seeing this.
- Consistent results achieved, which are reviewed and refinements are being made.
- Outstanding design, execution is embedded and consistent results are being achieved.
Give it a go…
… you may be about to discover something that makes a real difference to your success!
START the LinkedWIN Self-Assessment here:
And now you’ve identified priority areas for improvement …
… how about some guidance on how to tackle them?
I can give you advice and recommendations that will save you time and help you improve your results rapidly.
To your success…
LinkedIn Business Development Specialist
Helping Experts, Specialists and Trusted Advisors to be more Successful
+44 (0)7980 929896