How can Experts and Specialists be more successful with LinkedIn?
to generate more enquiries, leads, referrals, win more orders and gain new clients
Secure your place on our next LinkedIn Masterclass in Bristol
Trainer: Mark Stonham
My sales track record includes:
- LinkedIn Trainer and Social Selling Coach for 8 years
- Business Development professional for 35 years
Venue: Engineers’ House
LinkedIn Training Highlights:
LinkedIn can be a very effective networking platform for experts and specialists.
However, it keeps changing, and it’s challenging to be seen and to get a return on time these days.
There’s also a wealth of basic training around, and training geared to sales professionals and lead generation.
So, what I’ve put together is a course designed for Experts and Specialists with a Business Development emphasis.
This course covers the Fundamentals of Business Development as well as making a strong connection with LinkedIn.
- Identify your Identity – going well beyond a CV.
- Master your Market – and develop your network
- Monetize your Moment – activity to generate results
Attendees will leave with a clear blueprint for Business Development and LinkedIn that has been designed for self-employed consultants, and B2B professionals – people who have a relationship-based sales approach – and people whose time is valuable and limited.
Who should attend:
This course has been designed for people who are essentially paid to provide advice and support to businesses, including:
- Experts and Specialists
- Consultants and Coaches
- Designers and Creatives
- Lawyers and Accountants
- Architects and Engineers
- Sales and Business Development Professionals
- Business Owners, MDs, Sales Directors
With a maximum of 8 delegates the workshop is consultative and adjusted to the level of the attendees.
People of all levels of LinkedIn knowledge will benefit from the course including:
- Beginners wanting to fast-track their Business Development and LinkedIn results
- Intermediate LinkedIn users wanting to move up a level and leverage their network
- LinkedIn power users looking for new techniques to give them an edge in their business
By coming on the course you will gain:
- A clear appreciation of the potential of LinkedIn for yourself and your business
- Insight into the latest strategies, techniques and tactics for LinkedIn
- Insight into Business Development techniques to be more successful
- Experience by completing practical tasks in key areas in the modules below
- An action plan and task list to work through after the course
My objective is that you will want to recommend this course, as previous attendees have done.
The course is structured into 3 main sections, between the introduction and taking action sections:
- LinkedIn uses and benefits in a business development context for business
- Start with the end in mind – looking at Goals and tracking
- Best practice, etiquette and pitfalls
Section 1: Your Identity and Profile as an Expert or Specialist
- Gaining clarity about our Value to clients, prospects and to others
- LinkedIn Profile Foundations – how to complete key sections
- Optimizing profile for keywords in order to be found
- Creating a Customer oriented Headline and Summary
- Building credibility through the experience sections
- Adding proof via qualifications, recommendations etc
- Optimizing your profile for maximum impact to start sales conversations
- Your story – this is much more important these days, so what’s yours?
- LinkedIn Company Page, Showcase Pages and gaining Followers
Section 2: Building your Network and Prospecting
- Three types of people to have in our Network as Experts and Specialists
- LinkedIn Search – techniques to find people, companies and other resources
- Advanced Search techniques to find highly targeted people
- Connecting – 6 ways to connect with people through LinkedIn
- Effective messages to send to people to connect
- Handling invitations – maximising incoming opportunities
- How to quickly build and manage prospect lists
- When LinkedIn Premium is worthwhile
Section 3: Activities to raise your profile and generate leads
- Effective routines – daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly
- ‘Projects’ to boost positioning and results
- Content to Create to support personal branding, referrals and lead generation
- Content to Curate to support visibility and sales goals
- How to build a power group to accelerate results
- Apps and Tools for impact and productivity
- Marketing & Advertising using LinkedIn
Taking Action: putting this knowledge into practice
- Quick wins to encourage you!
- Aligning LinkedIn activity with your business development goals
- Techniques to make LinkedIn part of your business development routine and toolkit
- Implementation Support for you
Administrative aspects for the day at Engineers House in Bristol are:
- Arrive from 08:30 for a 9:00 start. Coffee available in the lounge on arrival.
- Parking is available on-site or on the roadside opposite (Residential Parking pass from reception).
- A FULL Lunch is included – catering at Engineers House is excellent!
- We finish at 4:00, and there is the option to work in the lounge afterwards.
- Please bring a Laptop or Tablet with WiFi to access your LinkedIn profile.
- Further information will be provided to attendees a couple of days prior to the event.
Contact me, Mark Stonham, with any questions not covered here.
My aim is to make this course affordable to self-employed experts, specialists, consultants, coaches, business owners etc.
- The course is 6 hours of tuition, discussion and exercises.
- There are a maximum of EIGHT people on each Masterclass to allow for questions to be answered and some 1:1 support.
- Refreshments and full cooked lunch is included, in a top quality training venue.
Regular cost of the course is £199.
Early-Bird tickets are available until 10 days before the course for £169.
There is no VAT applicable, but there is a booking fee.
Payment by Paypal provides secure payment.
Alternatively, if you want to pay by BACS please contact me to book directly.
2019 dates to in due course:
Referrals: A lot of bookings come through word of mouth. If you know other people who might be interested please spread the word.
One-company courses: I also run courses for individual companies, either in this format or tailored to their needs.
For further details please drop me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to helping you to Connect LinkedIn with Sales very soon.