It’s not easy to create a good profile on LinkedIn, so congratulations on making the progress you have.
Now you’ve invested time to develop your LinkedIn profile it can be valuable to have an experienced independent review.
This is much more than a proof-reading service.
- assess how you are positioning yourself and how you come across to your intended / target reader, especially if you are a business leader, sales leader or senior professional.
- identify ways it could be strengthened to achieve the goals you have for your profile and LinkedIn.
- identify sections and features you may have missed, and any recent LinkedIn features you weren’t aware of.
- look for any phrasing and tone that could be tightened to resonate with your audience.
- review the keyword emphasis to improve the way your profile is found within LinkedIn.
- consider many other aspects too.