For smaller businesses it might be rather like the advert in the Yellow Pages – create it and (almost) forget about it.
Except that once it’s set up it’s essentially no further cost, unlike Yellow Pages or other Advertising Costs.
- It’s a way to Showcase your business and be found for keywords
And it’s one of many ways to generate inquiries through LinkedIn
For medium sized businesses with several employees there are several benefits:
- It’s a great way to showcase your team and their combined strength
- Share content from your business that Page Followers can see to increase engagement
- Share content that can be found by others to increase the likelihood of inquiries
- Share content that can be Shared by staff, customers and others, to increase your visibility to new audiences.
For larger businesses with more resources can develop the LinkedIn Company page into the heart of their Customer Community, to increase loyalty, encourage advocacy, and attract new inquiries.
LinkedIn Company Page Service Package from Wurlwind
The service package we offer to set up a LinkedIn company page covers:
- Create the LinkedIn Company Page in Your Company name
- Write your Company Overview using keywords researched for your business.
- Add graphics supplied by you (we’ll supply the specifications)
- Advice on how to associate staff with the profile
- Advice on how to generate followers
- Advice on posting Status Updates to the page.
The cost of the service varies, depending essentially on how many stakeholders are involved eg:
The guideline cost of the service is £249
- For sole proprietors there may be scope to reduce the cost.
- For medium and larger businesses there may be additional work, and costs, involved.
When you’ve spent hundreds or thousands of pounds on your Website, don’t underestimate the potential of your LinkedIn Company Page.
Having, and developing, the Page within the LinkedIn Community can pay huge dividends.
If you’d like to discuss how a LinkedIn Company Page could benefit your business, or if you have a page already but it’s in need of a refresh and a new strategy, please contact me, Mark Stonham, by email here.