LinkedIn is a great social network for professional and business people and also for companies and organisations.
LinkedIn can be used indirectly and directly to promote yourself and your business, to gain introductions and make contact with people and keep in touch.
There are also lead generation strategies and techniques that can be used in the LinkedIn Professional Network to find and to create sales opportunities.
Making the most of LinkedIn as part of your Sales Toolkit
Here are links to several resources I’ve created that I hope will help you get more from LinkedIn.
- Setting up your Personal Profile on LinkedIn
- A ~10 minute walk-through video (slidescast)
- Setting up and using your Company Profile on LinkedIn
- A ~12 minute walk-through video (slidecast)
- Part of the Funnel Friday series, highlighting ways to use new LinkedIn functions
- Publish Company Page Updates for staff, partners, customers to read and to like, comment and share
- A Funnel Friday article highlighting a progression of lead generation tips thru LinkedIn
- Also covering use of Information Offers and leading people to landing pages for lead capture
And do search the Wurlwind website for other and more recent articles.
How Wurlwind can help you make the most of LinkedIn and Social Media
If you would like to know more about how you can use LinkedIn or other Social Media to help you achieve your marketing and sales objectives, take a look at the Wurlwind ‘Social Media Review and Action Plan Service, or contact Mark via email or phone 07980 929896