Benefits of this course
In order to visualise where we’d like to get to it’s very useful to identify people who are already ‘there’, and then model ourselves on them.
This means we can:
- See how they present themselves, for example their LinkedIn Profile, Website, content crated etc.
- Identify aspects that are applicable to us, as well as aspects that we don’t feel fit.
- Stretch our sights further than we might otherwise have done
- Be able to identify when we have made good progress.
- To help you identify suitable role models
- To help you assess various aspects and learn from them
- To create an action plan
- To create a review plan and deadline
- How to identify the domain to look within
- How to identify potential role models within that domain
- What to assess when reviewing those role models
- Creating an action plan
- Creating a review plan and deadline
- Are you ready to get started?
- OK, let’s go…