If you’re looking for ideas for how to improve your company presence on LinkedIn then why not start by learning from a listing of the Best LinkedIn Company Pages below to see some great examples and gain valuable tips.
Hopefully it’ll encourage you to set up or to improve your page, and go some way to answer the ‘Why have a LinkedIn Company Page?’ question.
Links to the pages for the winning companies are below the slide presentation, so you can click through and check them directly. There are also tips to help you set up your page, and a link to a Wurlwind Service to help you.
Best LinkedIn Company Pages
The following company pages represent the best of the best companies within LinkedIn.
Adobe – Software
Aurecon – Management Consultancy
CNBC – Broadcast Media
HireVue – Human Resources
Hubspot – Marketing Software
INSEAD – Higher Education
The IT Media Group – Marketing & Advertising
Magna Powertrain – Automotive
Pacific Dental Services – Healthcare
Tata Consultancy Services – Information Technology
The Walt Disney Company – Media & Broadcasting
Xactly Corporation – Computer Software
There is a good cross-section of B2B and B2C, Large global companies and SME / SMB businesses, and product vs service businesses. Which has given you the best ideas?
Key points for a successful LinkedIn Company Page
Here are eight steps to walk you through a checklist to set up your page.
- Add an image that welcomes visitors to your page and showcases your brand. This image can be anything from a logo or stock photo to a branding masterpiece, depending on your budget and creativity. The ones below have clearly given a lot of thought to this.
- Write a clear description that includes good keywords for what you offer, and who you offer it to, including sector, geography and buying department keywords as appropriate.
- Feature relevant groups to attract a broader audience and extend your reach. You can add 3 groups to the company page, which at the moment adds their logos and stats to the company page sidebar
- Check that you and employees are associated with the company page. Ask your staff members to update their Company details, by selecting your company from the drop-down options.
- Add your products or services so your target audience can learn about what you have to offer. Each Showcase page can be a mini-sales page, outlining an aspects of what you offer, from a white-paper or e-book, webinars, services products or solutions.
- Post status updates to start a conversation with your target audience. Including keywords and something to draw people in is one of several ways to build up your Followers.
- Invite people to follow your company, by sending invites online and through other channels.
Wurlwind LinkedIn Company Page Set-up Service
To help companies set-up and promote their company pages we offer a service to do the initial work for you.
This is a packaged service to Create and Promote your Company page, so you know what’s included and what the investment is.
Get ahead of your competition, and be found for what you’re best at, as part of your lead generation and sales activity.
Contact Mark Stonham for further details at mark@wurlwind .co.uk