You’re already a Trusted Advisor – a senior professional with a solid reputation.
But are you also:
- Ambitious for progression?
- Frustrated by circumstances?
- Concerned about job security?
- Unsure what steps are open to you?
See if this roadmap helps you.
Imagine your future situation if you had ..
- increased your income considerably
- increased your job/income security
- gained more control over your destiny
- gained more job satisfaction
Improving your ability in one particular area will help you achieve all of these.
Read on to find out more…
Whether you’re looking for LinkedIn Profile and Training Support, a Relationship Development Strategy or a Challenger approach to creating opportunities, the Rainmaker Program from Mark Stonham and Wurlwind helps senior professionals to be more successful.
What does a “New Opportunity” look like to you?
- Maybe it’s securing a new client or two – to grow your existing business?
- Or gaining clients in a new area, a new market?
- Or seeking promotion to a senior role, to partner or director?
- Perhaps its to develop a portfolio of roles, Interim Exec or NED for example?
- Or to become an independent consultant, by choice, or circumstances?
Can you see that being able to create opportunities is a valuable skill and capability, in all these situations?
The THREE steps on this Rainmaker Program
- Identify your Superpower, improve your positioning and refresh your LinkedIn Profile
2. Customise a systematic way to start and develop Relationships.
3. Develop an effective way to generate more Discovery Calls that Create Opportunities
Mark extracted the essence from my CV to revamp my profile on LinkedIn. I am delighted with the results as I feel it clearly highlights my experience and positions me very well for consultancy and NED roles that I am looking for. I would not hesitate to recommend Mark.
I was highly impressed by Mark’s knowledge of LinkedIn and his professionalism. Within a week of the personal profile rewrite last week and I was seeing results, with a flurry of professionals inviting me to connect.
Mark not only has a wealth of specialist knowledge that he uses to enhance and develop your LinkedIn presence, but he is also highly efficient, a quick worker and an absolute pleasure to do business with.
I engaged Mark to review my profile and provide guidance on how to get more from LinkedIn. After 2 x 50 minute calls I now have a much better understanding of LinkedIn, a much clearer profile and improved personal branding. Mark’s recommendations and suggestions were very on-point and clear during the calls and in the follow-up emails. I highly recommend Mark and his telephone-based consultancy and training.