This Nimble CRM review is part of the 15 second Social Selling Apps review series from Wurlwind.
At Wurlwind we have been using Nimble CRM for over a year. We consider Nimble to be a strategic system and strategic partner for our business.*
Who should consider Nimble CRM?
- Business owners, sales managers, consultants, sales people
- People ‘doing’ sales on their own, such as business owners and consultants
- People running small teams of 3-10 sales and customer facing people
- People struggling to manage multi-channel sales communications
- People wanting a way to increase their relationship selling with more contacts without becoming overwhelmed.
Key areas of sales activity that Nimble CRM supports
- Nimble excels in the One 2 One sales activity area, typical of larger complex sales
- Nimble also excels in supporting the office based, inside-sales role
Neat things about Nimble CRM
- Auto-discovery of Social Profiles of people
- Integration with multiple systems especially Gmail, Gcal, LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Trigger event prompts – new in Version 3
- The App Marketplace which includes an increasing number of third party apps
- Nimble does not provide email marketing system – but it does integrate with many email marketing systems.
- If you currently use Microsoft Exchange check carefully for the latest integration news
Related sales apps that Nimble CRM integrates with
- The major Social Networks: – LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+
- Major Social Selling tools: Hootsuite, Rapportive,
- Email marketing: Hubspot, Mailchimp, Constant Contact, Aweber and many more
- Sales Apps: Quoteroller, Pipelinedeals, RightSignature, ContactMonkey and more
- Interface software: Zapier, Import2,
- There is also a neat way to embed external web pages.
Alternative social sales apps to consider
- CRM is a crowded and rapidly developing market-space with endless choices so highlighting a just few alternatives is difficult.
- Salesforce.com is a dominant sales management system, but perhaps better suited to larger organisations than Nimble.
- There are several Social Media Management systems, such as Sprout Social, but check if they provide sales management too.
- The new LinkedIn Contacts function provides simple Social Contact Management, but lacks sales management.
- Email Marketing based systems with Sales Management and Social capabilities, such as intouchcrm.
Nimble CRM review conclusions
- If your contact with customers and prospects is increasingly through Social Media as well as traditional channels (face 2 face, phone, email etc) then
- Nimble provides a really strong Sales Contact Management, Social Relationship Development and Social Selling solution.
- Nimble is a good benchmark to compare other Social Sales Management systems against.
- Nimble has been architected to be a Social CRM, rather than having Social added to a traditional CRM, which is a significant strength.
- Nimble is a relatively young system at the start of its journey. I anticipate new innovations to be delivered regularly.
- Nimble is the creation of Jon Ferrara who created Goldmine 25 years ago. Jon understands the needs of Sales people, and it shows in the Nimble CRM system.
Additional Resources related to Nimble CRM
* Wurlwind is a Nimble Solution Partner.